Look at what you own. Take the time to just look at it. Properly. Then ask yourself…
- Is this item important to me?
- Does this item give me joy?
- Is this thing useful?
- Am I keeping this thing in my life because of guilt or responsibility to someone else?
- Would I buy this again, if I could make the decision over?
- Would I choose this role in my life again, if I had the choice to do so?
- Would I choose this friendship, or this relationship again, if I had to?
- Would I choose this job again, if I had the choice?
- Would I buy this house / this car / this boat / this thing again, if I could do it over?
- Would I want all this stuff in my life if I could avoid it all?
- If I could make everything just go away, would I? If so, does any of it actually bring me happiness?
- Would I choose to live in this town, this city, this country if I could live somewhere else?
Your life is the sum of the decisions you make.
Isn’t it time you made sure the decisions you make bring you real joy and peace?