Minimalist with kids? Is it even possible?
Absolutely. Better yet, the less stuff you and your kids have, the easier your home will be to maintain, keep clean and run.
That leaves more time for you and your kids to be a happy, relaxed family together.
Clearing kid clutter
- 4 simple steps to tidy kids bedrooms
- Capsule wardrobes for kids
- Own less: the key to kids and minimalism
- Does every child need their own room?
Raising great kids
- 3 essential life skills for your children
- Childhood’s end: Raising great adults
- Kids and social media